Luxury Rental Apartments Redefined in Rockland
Parkside is Rockland County’s luxury apartment rental without rival. Set in the award winning Harbors-at-Haverstraw condominium community on the Hudson River, Parkside offers condo-quality architecture and living spaces.
With a spectacular waterfront promenade and full access to the resort-class amenities
of the Harbors Club, Parkside is the ultimate retreat – right at home.
Experience the Parkside difference.
- Large spacious 1 and 2 Bedroom units, most with separate home office/studies.
- GE stainless steel appliances with granite countertops in all 2BR
units and GE white appliances and laminate countertops in 1BR units.
- Many bathrooms with double sink vanity and walk in showers.
- Large walk-in closets in most units.
- Washer and vented dryer in every unit.
- Premier duplex penthouse units with wood floors in living areas, double
height ceilings and balconies (some with Hudson River Views).
- Steel and concrete building construction offers excellent sound proofing.
- Elegant double height lobby with fireplace and video security system.
- Full time Superintendent and Onsite Management.
- Internet web portal to quickly respond to and track your needs.
- Choice of enclosed garage parking and reserved outdoor spaces.
- Available private storage lockers.
- Package Acceptance
- Pet Friendly Apartments
- Hudson River waterfront promenade and sculpture trail.
- Private Boat Dock and Kayak Launch
- Walk to Commuter Ferry connecting to Ossining’s Metro-North train station.
- Two outdoor Swimming Pools with Sun Deck.
- First Class Fitness Center with Indoor Basketball Court
- Club/ Lounge with adjacent Cinema Screening Room
- Community Cafe
- Complimentary WiFi in public spaces
Spacious units with layouts you can easily furnish
are a benchmark of GDC design.
Click on selected floor plan to enlarge.
Select from Available Apartments below and schedule an appointment online or call us for a tour.
To find out about Future Availability and to get on our Wait List, call or email us.