Luxury Rental Apartments Redefined in Rockland
Parkside set a new standard for apartments for rent in Rockland County. Located in the award winning Harbors-at-Haverstraw condominium community on the Hudson River, Parkside offers condo-quality architecture and living spaces.
With a spectacular waterfront promenade and full access to the resort-class amenities
of the Harbors Club, Parkside is the ultimate retreat – right at home.ma
Experience the Parkside difference.
- Spacious 1 and 2 BR units, most with studies
- GE stainless steel appliances and granite counters in all 2BRs
- Many bathrooms with double sink vanities and walk-in shower
- Large walk-in closets in most units
- Washer & dryer in every unit
- Premier duplex penthouse units with double-height ceilings
- Elegant double-height lobby
- Full time superintendent and on-site management
- Choice of enclosed garage parking or outdoor reserved spaces
- Available private storage lockers
- Pet friendly building
- Hudson River Promenade and Sculpture Trail
- First Class Fitness Center with Indoor Basketball
- Two Outdoor Swimming Pools
- Harbors Club with Party Room, Billiards, Private Cinema
and Massage Rooms
- Kayak Launch and available Marina Slips
- Walk to Commuter Ferry to Metro-North Railroad
Spacious units with layouts you can easily furnish
are a benchmark of GDC design.
Click on selected floor plan to enlarge.
Select from Available Apartments below and schedule an appointment online or call us for a tour.
To find out about Future Availability and to get on our Wait List, call or email us.
Located along the Hudson River Promenade & Sculpture Trail, Parkside is a short walk to the New York Waterways Commuter Ferry Dock and is conveniently located to Bergen County and the Palisades Parkway.
Parkside at the Harbors 2100 Round Pointe Dr, Haverstraw, NY
Living at Parkside
Parkside’s Hudson River waterfront apartments are two short blocks from the promenade and sculpture trail where you can enjoy spectacular sunrises at the river’s edge.
Savor fine dining nearby at Union Restaurant in Haverstraw, Hudson Water Club at the Haverstraw Marina and Peter Kelly’s Restaurant X in Congers.
Your Hudson River luxury apartment is a 10 minute drive to nearby Nyack, with its renowned antique district, charming shops and an active nightlife.
Enjoy abundant outdoor recreation at Rockland Lake State Park with its championship golf course and scenic hiking trails.
Shop at Palisades Center, The Shops at Nanuet and the world famous Woodbury Commons outlet mall - all just a short drive from home.
Nearby GDC communities that you may also like…